Monday, July 30, 2007

Pacy in the "Pop!"

Just had to share this funny Juliana story in honor of her upcoming birthday on Thursday. I (Brooke) was on the phone with the doctor's office, trying to make her an appointment, when I hear her come running over yelling "Mama! Pacy! Mama! Pacy!" I gave her the usual "Yes honey, pacy" and wrapped up my conversation when all of a sudden, I smelled burning plastic. She dragged my by the leg and led me over to the sight of her newest science experiment. Juliana had gotten the toaster oven from under the cabinet, found the only outlet that wasn't covered with a child-proof cover, plugged it in, inserted her pacy into one of the bread slots, and pushed down the lever. By the time I discovered what she had done, the pacy was...er...excuse the pun...TOAST! She calls the toaster a "pop", I guess since we make Pop-Tarts in it? Needless to say, I was shocked/mad/amazed/cracked up by my daughter's creative attempt at cooking. Oh, to be in the mind of a two year old! We are now 100% sure that ALL of the electrical outlets in the apartment are properly covered.

Juliana had her first gymnastics class today at the same gym where Bo became a world-renowned gymnast. She loved it and can't wait to go back next week. We are staying busy while it is still warm outside, swimming and going to the park almost every day. Bo has been making lots of progress with his company and is staying busy too! He's joined a soccer league but no worries; no major injuries just yet.

That's about all for now! I'll try to put some new pictures up next time. Hope everyone is doing great! We miss ya and love ya!

-Bo, Brooke, and Juliana ("Toaster Queen") Wagner

No comments: