Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Prayer Request

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last update. We have had some excitement here in Montana! My sister in-law, Traci, delivered a healthy baby boy last Tuesday. He was 8 lbs, 6 oz and they named him Andrew William. He had been doing pretty well, and it was an uneventful delivery, but he started to run a fever yesterday out of the blue. He was still not doing very well today, so the pediatrician wanted to admit him to the hospital for lots of tests and at least 2 days of observation. Needless to say, my sister in-law and Bo's brother C.B. are very concerned about their new little guy, and still don't have any answers as to what could be causing the fever. They do know he has some kind of infection, but none of the tests have come back so far. Could you just take a minute to pray for Andrew and C.B. and Traci? I know after our scare last week it just reminded us again how precious our children are, and how little control we really have over their lives and health! Thanks in advance and I'll keep you updated.

In other news, if you are watching the weather here in Billings you know why I have had the heat AND the air conditioner on in the same day this past week! Today it was 74, but they're calling for snow by Friday. I won't say I miss the humidity of NC just yet, but this weather will make you a little bit crazy.

Belly pictures to come soon! I promise this time!!

Love and miss you all.

No comments: