Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back online


Whew! I didn't realize how much I relied on the internet until it was gone for a week! Kind of sad, I know, but when it's your only connection with the outside world at times, it's hard to be cut off. I know that Blues Clues and Max and Ruby are quality shows, but they just don't have any updates on current events (except for the fact that Blue now talks!!) so I have really missed my cnn.com escapes.

As I'm typing this, Juliana is sitting beside me "checking her email" on her Barbie computer. Have I passed my addiction on to my firstborn??? Landon is hard at work on his favorite past time...SLEEPING!

We are loving our new place and the big back yard. Juliana has rediscovered all of her outside toys and all of the dirt that goes with them. I have only seen one spider so far in the basement, and it makes the laundry more exciting to think I might have company down there. Juliana somehow picked up on the fact that I am terrified of spiders, and she now informs me every time we are down there that "Spiderman in there!" (Pointing to the laundry room).

Well, that's about all for now. One week from today we'll be headed back to NC!! God bless all of the people around us, and pray for sleepy kids!

Love and miss everyone. Here's a picture of a snuggle moment with mom.

No comments: