Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're Here!

I've gotten a few comments lately from people asking why I haven't updated the blog recently. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are HERE in North Carolina until Monday, July 14th. We have had an awesome trip so far and gotten to see lots and lots of people. I (Brooke) will be at all three services on Sunday at Crossroads and Bo will probably come to 2nd with the Wagner offspring, so if we've missed seeing you please come up and grab us. Actually, on second thought, don't grab us. Just say hello and we'd love to visit with you.

We went to Myrtle Beach with the kids and my family and had a blast. Landon was SO over the sand in all of his fat rolls after about 20 minutes but Juliana was a beach bum like her momma. I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

Hope to see everyone in the next few days!

4 comments:

kreahlinggc said...

Glad to hear you guys are having a wonderful time!!!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!

Stephanie said...

Brooke - I stumbled upon this and am loving your updated and pictures of the kids.

I have one I'm trying to keep updated with. Several pics and video of Danielle....need to get some Matthew pics up on it.

http://bsdmhutch.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your visit!!

Stephanie, Brian, Danielle & Matthew

Christine said...

have a great time in NC! i put a few wedding pictures on the blog if you want to check it out. i'm glad you are doing well! love, christeeny

Christen said...

Brooke--> I hate it that I didn't get to see you (well I saw you singing both Sundays, which was awesome but you know what I mean) or meet Mr. Landon. I did however get to see Bo & Julianna.

I love reading your blog and it was great to see you singing again. I hope you guys are safely back home.

Blessings,

Christen