Sunday, January 18, 2009

How the Time Flies...

Hi everyone! Can't believe it's been almost a month since I updated. Man, I'm getting slack. Could be all the chocolate chip cookies I've been consuming lately. Unfortunately, I am usually consuming those cookies while watching The Biggest Loser and thinking "Man, how do people get that big?". Um...HELLO! It's not like I'm eating DIET chocolate chip cookies! I have finally found the perfect recipe for higher-altitude baking and I've been getting in WAY too much practice lately.

On to skinnier subjects...

Bo is in Denver this week doing a bunch of things for work. The kids and I are at home trying to do a bunch of things to keep the boredom (and craziness) at bay until he gets back. Is it really only Sunday night?

Landon will be a year on Thursday, and it is hard to believe how the time has flown by. We're just having a small, simple party on Sunday after church - it fits his laid back personality. He is starting to give Juliana a run for her money as far as getting into things, and his new nickname is "Destructo-Boy!" If he can dump it out, tear it up, or turn it over, he will. It cracks me up because Juliana used to dump things out and then PLAY with them, but Landon just seems to delight in creating the mess and then finding the next thing to attack. He is such a sweetie pie, though, and has all of the nursery workers at church wrapped around his chubby little finger. One lady even has his laugh as her ringtone on her phone...a little disturbing but cute all the same.

I will post some new pictures of the birthday boy and big sis later on this week. Hope everyone in NC is doing great and staying warm!! We have some extra room out here in Montana if you don't like the recent cold snap...it was 62 degrees here today! WooHOO! Only in Montana can you have 30 below and 60 above in the same month.

Love and miss everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing this means you didn't come with Bo. We definitely have to plan for this summer, you know it won't happen if we don't set a date. P.S. I still want to see that Christmas card you promised with pictures. I've actually started an album that I hope to keep adding Christmas pictures throughout the years.