Sunday, September 30, 2007

Golfing adventure


Hello everyone! I just figured out how to turn pictures so that they would be right side up, and since all of my pictures of our golfing outing last weekend were sideways, I didn't bother to post them. (Didn't want to give everyone a crick in their neck trying to check out Bo's swing from a sideways view!) BUT...since I have mastered the concept (small wonder since my brain cells are slowly diminishing as the pregnancy gets further along) here they are! We are all doing well, enjoying a Montana fall. The leaves are turning and we haven't had our air on all week, although I did go ahead and throw the electric blanket on the bed just in case of a cold-weather midnight emergency. My sister-in-law, Traci, is due in a few weeks with baby #3 for that branch of the Wagner family (a boy) so Juliana will soon have another little one to terrorize. Let's just call it good practice for when little mini-Bo comes along in January! Hope everyone is doing well...we love and miss you!!!

No comments: