Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy September!



Hi everyone! First and foremost we have to say Happy Birthday to Laura Stamey, Lori Carnes, and Lowell McNaney. Lori and Laura both turned 25 on September 2nd, and Lowell finally reached the ripe old age of 65 on the same day. Congratulations on you AARP membership, Lowell. Actually, just kidding on the ages, but the birthdate was right!

We are looking forward to fall in Montana. I wish everyone could see the scenery and views here...God truly shows off when the sun sets over the mountains. I am settling into a routine with my new job at Billings Christian school. The students are great and actually laugh at my jokes...I think they are just trying to make me feel better but hey, what the heck? Juliana came to class with me to visit and thouroughly amused the 3rd and 4th grade classes by stripping off her pants and diaper when I had my back turned. They got a kick out of it, but mom was not so amused.

Bo was in Wisconsin this past weekend following up on some leads for an event. He drove...in a Ford Probe...with two other guys. He figured he hadn't taken a cross-country road trip yet in the month of August, and since the one in July was so much fun he should aim for one every month or so just to keep the feel of the road beneath his tires. Umm, yeah, not really.

While he was gone Juliana and I spent a few days with Bo's parents. They have 80 acres outside of town and lots of room to run, plus the addition of the world's most-brushed pony, Ladybug. I'm including a few pictures of Juliana's day on the ranch. In one picture she is bugging the heck out of another horse, Jewell, with the water hose. The other picture shows the reason why I have gone through 50 bottles of SHOUT in the last month. Juliana was totally fearless and jumped up on the pony like she had been doing it all her life. We thought we'd start a little off-road enterprise and start charging all her friends for pony rides - a dollar a minute like those massage chairs in the mall?

Hope everyone is doing great! We miss everyone so much and would love to see anyone brave enough to make the trip out west. Our door is always open!!

P.S. - We have our ultrasound to determine if baby #2 is a "Sissy" or a "Bwuhduh" on September 20th, so we'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: