Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a hello

Hi everyone! Nothing much new in Wagner-ville. Just wanted to say hello and say that we miss you all. We had our first very wonderful, very spring-like day in Montana yesterday. It was 79 degrees (almost broke a record!) and sunny. Juliana went outside and rolled around in the grass saying "It such a pwity day, Mommy!" Kids are so easy to please (uh, RIGHT!). She also got her first tick bite over the weekend after riding the horses out at Grandma Barb and Grandpa Dave's house. I was combing her hair this morning (miracle of all miracles, she let me do it!) and saw this gross, squiggly little bug right at the nape of her neck. SOOOOO disgusting. We got it all out, but I still can't believe I didn't freak out until after it was all over. I distracted her with Scooby snacks (from Grandma Carole) and goldfish and she was a champ. Glad she's a blondie so I could see that little bugger! For those of you who know me well, you KNOW I was all over the internet this morning looking up potential complications from tick bites (stop laughing, Lori Carnes!).

Landon is a dream baby, and we just keep looking at him and shaking our heads, thinking "What did we do to deserve such a SLEEPING CHILD???" He sleeps from about 8 or 9 at night until 6 or 7 the next morning, and basically puts himself down for a nap during the day. He just falls asleep wherever he is whenever he feels a little tired. He is obviously a healthy, growing boy, and weighed in at 14 lbs, 5 oz at his 2 month check up. That puts him in the 93rd percentile for weight and the 25th for height, so if he keeps growing at this rate I figure he can win the Sumo wrestler championships within the next year or two.

Our pastor at church is going through his Top Ten all-time favorite characters in the Bible, and this week he talked about Jacob. You can listen to the sermons online at www.faithchapel.cc - Bo and I have grown so much under his leadership. I feel like I have to listen to the message at least twice to get everything out of it!!

That's about all for now. Bo and I are going to dinner tonight sans kids for our yearly (seems like it) date...whatever happened to weekly date nights? Maybe when the kids can fix themselves dinner...(sigh)

Hope everyone is doing great!

love,
Brooke

No comments: