Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deep thoughts



I should go to bed. I should just turn off the computer, walk downstairs to our basement dungeon...er...bedroom...and go to bed. But, instead, I am relishing the first ten minutes of the day I have had to myself. Time to think about deeply important subjects, such as "What is going to happen with the economy?" and "What can I do to save money on the grocery bill?" and most importantly, "Why did Shannon and Derek get kicked off of Dancing With The Stars?" These are the things that trouble a girl when it's 10:30 at night and she has time to sit and ponder.

I started to make a list today of the things I never thought I would have to say to my children, but I didn't even get past number 3 before I had to quickly add number 4 - "JULIANA! Do NOT dump my glass of juice out on the carpet!". Needless to say, today was one of those days that has me looking forward to preschool in the fall. Bless her little heart.

In honor of Tina Siceloff I have posted a picture of me with the kids. Now she can finally stop calling me to complain that there are no pictures of Bo and I on our blog. (Just kidding, Tina...you better keep calling me!)

Bo and I are planning a trip back to NC somewhere around the 4th of July, so all of you beach-goers, beware! We will hunt you down even as far as Myrtle to make sure we can visit with you. We're hoping to include a beach trip in there somewhere for ourselves.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the wonderful summer weather up ahead! It was 81 here today, but looks like the heat wave is short lived. Tomorrow is only supposed to be in the 50's (but my Rainbow flip flops are officially out of the closet to stay!)

Love and miss everyone!

1 comment:

kreahlinggc said...

You look great Brooke!!! The kids look wonderful!!!