Tuesday, May 27, 2008

By George, I Think She's Got It!



Well, it appears that our days of diapers (at least for ONE of our children) are over! Juliana has decided, after much begging and pleading and bribing on my end, that she is going to wear Princess undies and say goodbye to diapers forever! It's amazing what persuasive powers Ariele, Sleeping Beauty, and Jasmine have at our house, but hey, who's arguing??? We are so proud, and we throw a little party every time she...er...completes her transaction with success. She usually will run out of the bathroom, raise both arms in the air, and shout "I POOPED!" at the top of her lungs, which is really funny when we're at home but a little awkward in the middle of Perkins.

I'm posting some pictures of Landon's dedication at church from last Sunday. We have it captured forever on video, but I can't quite figure out how to get it on the blog just yet.

We are desperate for some warm weather here. It's been in the 50's and rainy all week - we've had more rain in the past week than we have gotten all year! The rest of the week looks more promising, though, so I won't have to cringe SO much when I talk to all of you from home and hear about your mid-80 days.

Hope everyone is doing great! Love and miss ya!

No comments: