Monday, June 9, 2008

I have WHAT?

This morning I woke up with a new illness to add to my repertoire - mastitis! For all of you menfolk reading this I will spare you the details, but for any woman out there who has ever suffered from this terribly fun ailment, I know you are cringing right now. I basically feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck going 85 miles an hour, down the interstate, carrying a load of bricks. My wonderful husband came home from work after I called him with a 101.5 fever. I was going to try to tough it out but I didn't think it was the greatest idea to stay at home by myself with two kids when I was feeling so rotten. I have some wonderful green sulfa-smelling antibiotics to keep me company so hopefully this won't last too much longer.

Everyone else is doing great. Juliana is already talking about how excited she is to visit the beach when we come home in July - we just wonder, is the beach ready for HER? Landon is (we think) trying to get some teeth in so his little cheeks are just as rosy red as they can be. He is starting to reach for things and pull tight, which makes big sister very upset when it's her hair that's in his path! It's so fun to see how different their personalities are, but how similar they are starting to look.

Well, better run for now. Hope everyone is doing great!

love,
Brooke

No comments: