Thursday, June 12, 2008

SERIOUSLY!

Okay people, let's have a little weather recap. Apparentley all of you East Coasterners (is that a word?) have been suffereing from a tiny bit of a heat wave. Maybe your noses are a little sunburned from playing outside all day, and maybe you had to use just a tad more deodorant than you would have normally applied. Let me give you a little perspective - today, in Billings, Montana, United States of America, the high is FIFTY TWO (52) DEGREES! Did I mention the 50 mile an hour wind gusts? Oh, yeah - that's right. Bo wore a sweater yesterday. I am not kidding. A sweater.

In spite of this news, I have to look on the bright side. Our house and our minivan are without air condition at this point, so we are not roasting. That's good. And, let's see...I haven't had to really wear shorts yet this summer, so I don't have to obsess over my ugly kneecaps! (No, seriously - they're ugly). It's all good...I have been assured by many homesteading Montanans that this is NOT normal and we are actually over 20 degrees below normal for this time of year. It will get warm and sunny and beautiful..one day. (Just keep saying that with me...)

Enjoy whatever weather you've got for now! Miss everyone!

-Brooke

No comments: