Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Throwing Up Trumps Going Under

Hey out there everyone! Just a quick note to say that Landon's procedure has been rescheduled for this coming Monday, October 6th at 9:00 am. I called the radiology nurse this afternoon just to let them know that he had, in fact, had the stomach bug in the past few days, and they weren't comfortable using anesthesia unless he was at 100%. SOOOO - even though I am disappointed that we won't have any answers for a few more days, I am relieved that he will have a little bit longer to recover before going through the test.

Thank you so much for your prayers - I've gotten lots of emails letting me know you all are praying for Mr. Creed (as we call him...one look at his hair and you'll know why). I'll update again before Monday just to let everyone know it's a go.

Thanks again for the love and prayers!! Miss everyone.

-Brooke

No comments: