Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There's A Reason We Call It An Adventure!

Hey from Wagnerland! I have some exciting news to report, although I can hardly believe it myself. (No, I am not pregnant - that would just be weird). Bo and I have been married for 5 years, and in the next few weeks we will be moving into our 6th house as a married couple. Yes, do the math...that is more houses than some people live in in their lifetime. I proclaimed this fact to Bo this morning with just a hint of negativity, and he responded with a very positive "Yep!"

I am actually REALLY excited about our new house, just not too excited about the prospect of moving again. We will be moving from a good situation to a great situation, so you can't really ask for more than that. We are renting the house we're in now, and with the current fragile state of our economy we don't really want to buy, so we have been given the opportunity to do a rent-to-own (Thanks, God!) in an even BETTER place with lots of updates and all of the bedrooms on the same floor. Right now our bedroom is in the basement and the kids are upstairs, so I will feel better when everyone is right across the hall. Yay! Here's the perfect part...Juliana's room is already painted pink and has a total diva/princess feel going on, so she is stoked. Landon is just concerned with whether or not there will be anything to eat in the new house, so he's good to go (I'd say we're going to give the kid a complex, but the boy can EAT!)

Throw all of this in with the fact that Thanksgiving is coming up, then the whirlwind that usually is December, and it could be a busy couple of months! Please be nice and don't send me hate mail for not updating the blog more often. If I could figure out a way that I could give up sleeping and eating I could get an astounding amount of stuff done during the day.

Miss and love everyone and hope all of our NC friends aren't freezing to death - it was almost 70 here today! (Don't worry, I won't be so chipper here in a few months when it's 10 below.)

No comments: