Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Treatapalooza



Hey everyone! I've added a few pictures of the kids on Halloween. They had a GREAT time! We went over to the church for "Treatapalooza" and got entirely too much candy. I read somewhere that it is better to just let the kids eat the candy all at once rather than spread it out over weeks and weeks, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Juliana has taken to having "parades" in our living room where she pretends to ride on a float and throw candy to her friends watching the parade. Cute, but very messy. I've stepped on so many sucker sticks with my bare feet that I'm almost running out of acceptable words to say when it happens. In case you're wondering what Landon is supposed to be, we thought it was only fitting that he dress as a 50's rocker dude - we spiked his hair and he wore a button down shirt with the collar and sleeves rolled up. I found him a leather bomber jacket that was TOO CUTE but unfortunately TOO HOT to wear inside, so he ditched it within the first 10 minutes. Juliana was the most beautiful princess at the ball, and she was very proud of her Sleeping Beauty dress and tiara.

Hope everyone is doing great and recovering from the drama of the election. I, for one, am just glad it's over and now we can move on to bigger and better news stories (like what type of trouble Brittany Spears is into now!)

No comments: