Sunday, January 6, 2008


37 Weeks and counting! We had a baby shower today, graciously given by my sister-in-law Traci, and now I have finally been given the go-ahead to get this whole labor and delivery process on the move. I was going to have major guilt if I missed my own baby shower, so I was glad that Landon decided to come to the party still being carried around by mom. The shower was tons of fun and made me so thankful for the friends we have made since coming to Billings.

Not too much else to report from this end. Our apartment is getting more and more crowded with baby stuff, and is now starting to look like a cross between a small day care center and a toy store. Juliana has already figured out the buttons on the bouncy seat and swing, so if I thought that little "soothing" ocean-sounds music drove me nuts the first time around, now I am really on the rampage to TURN THAT MUSIC OFF!! (Thanks, Fisher Price!)

Speaking of noise, Landon will be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for the time being, so we are praying that either Bo will be cured of snoring by the time he is born or he will just be a really, really sound sleeper. Pray for a happy, nap-lovin' kid!!!

That's about all for now. Hope everyone's 2008 is off to a wonderful start. We'll keep ya posted on Landon's progress!!

No comments: