Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Introducing...


Hello everyone! We are excited to introduce Landon Creed Wagner, born on Tuesday, January 22, at 1:47 pm. He weighed in at 8lbs, 1oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I was able to have a VBAC (natural) delivery, which we were SO excited about! Labor started around midnight, so it was a very long day, but Bo and I made a great team and made it through. Landon spent some time in the NICU after he was born - he had swallowed some fluid on his way out and the cord was wrapped around his neck once and his leg twice. The doctor had to use the vacuum to get him out in a hurry because his heart rate was very erratic. All I remember is everyone yelling at me to "PUSH!" and me yelling back "I CAN'T!" but apparently, I did. God was in charge of the entire day and process...our nurse's name was "Julia" (reminding me of how all the pain and agony was worth it two and a half years ago). We just felt everyone's prayers and are so thankful that we ended up with a healthy and smooth delivery.

Juliana met her little brother for the first time today and just wanted to kiss him and hold him. We'll see how long that lasts, but for now, she is VERY excited to be the big sis.

I'll post more pictures and video later on. We are supposed to go home from the hospital tomorrow.

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers...we love and miss everyone!

-Bo, Brooke, Juliana, and Landon

3 comments:

kreahlinggc said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a Blessing from God!! Congrats on the VBAC...I had Daniel naturally and it it an amazing experience!! I am so very happy for your family!! Way to go Brooke and Bo!!!!

Snootz said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. He is just beautiful! Can't wait to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome head of hair there...I think Dad had that haircut a year or so back, right Bo? Congratulations to you both, and I can't wait to see some pics of Julianna as the big sis!! We're praying for you guys!