Sunday, January 20, 2008

Too tired for a title...

Hello everyone! We had anticipated our next posting to come AFTER Landon's birth, but obviously he has not gotten the hint. Still pregnant, still waiting, and still ready to have a baby! Juliana even grabbed my stomach tonight and said "Landon, come out PLEASE!". I guess she's tired of hearing me whine, too.

We are enjoying a beautiful snowfall tonight. Over the last few days we've gotten almost 6 inches of snow (Bo said more like 4 or 5 but I like to think big). The temperature right now is -1, and the high today was only 7 degrees! It was hilarious. There's a big warm-up scheduled for later on in the week...I think the high on Wednesday is 27. Of course, I am enjoying it now (and eating lots of snow cream!) but I'm sure by March I'll be singing a different tune. The funniest thing about all of this snow is how much the people from Montana complain about it, too! It makes me feel better to know I'm not just a wimpy little Southerner...these die-hard Montanans don't like the cold any more than I do (although I did see a fashion-conscious teenager wearing short sleeves yesterday...guess the quest to be cool outweighs the need to be not frozen!).

Keep checking back...I just know one of these days I'm going to have a baby!

Love and miss everyone.

1 comment:

kreahlinggc said...

I think Landon is waiting for it to warm up!! Keep your chin up!! :)