Saturday, January 26, 2008

Life with two

We are slowly getting adjusted to life with two little kiddos. Landon had a great night last night...went to sleep at 11, woke up at 2, and then not again until 6. I know all of you without newborns are thinking "That's a great night?" but trust me...IT IS! :)

I promise I am not entering the witness protection program and falling off the face of the earth as far as answering phone calls and emails. Just when it looks like a good time to call is coming up, the inevitable poopy diaper or nursing moment or "Mommy I have to go potty!" (that one's from Juliana) comes up. When I figure out how to be an adult in the midst of two little people I will pop back up on the radar, I promise!

Thank you to everyone for the phone calls, emails, and prayers. We miss all of our NC buddies and wish we were closer to introduce you to Landon in person!

love from the far side, (for now)
Brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't answer the phone for at least 6 weeks after Caleb was born. Lane was 2 1/2. Either it got better or I lost my mind and that made it better, because when Caleb was 3, I had Kendyl! Of course, if insanity was the price I paid, it was worth it! Hang in there!
Tobi Palmer